MerchantofMenaceMerchantofMenace

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

"Promise me a lie" "Promise me a lie"

Well, it's okay, but the actual "dubstep" part took a little while to start, which almost made me think you had mislabled it in the beginning, and then when it actually started, the bass and beat itself sounded a little lacking, like there wasn't all that much vibration to it, but still, it's okay, just a little bland, and remember, don't ever give up!

Rig - Interlude Rig - Interlude

Perfect for murder houses

I always imagine some lone, demented man living in a crooked shack in the middle of nowhere, just rocking on a wheelchair, waiting.
It gives a very offsetting feeling(which is good in this case) and the crackle only strengthens that, and the warbly off-tune piano notes make it very sinister and just overall creepy. 10/10!

I LIKE YOUR HAT I LIKE YOUR HAT

It's good and for some reason...

It reminds me of Russia.

Momma Momma

hoorah

techno

Story Left Untold (DJKarma) Story Left Untold (DJKarma)

Amazing

When I die, you play this at my funeral.

A bittersweet memory A bittersweet memory

yayz!

Pure beutey in music form! (Aside from 3:10 to Yuma, No Country For Old Men, AND ANYTHING YOU CAN PURCHASE FROM MAL-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRT!

BlazingDragon responds:

I wonder if I will one day join the ranks of musicians with merchandise in Wal-Mart?

Sadness and Sorrow v.2 Sadness and Sorrow v.2

PURE GENIUS!!!

COMMISIONER PROMOTE THIS MAN!(or woman) THIS IS AMAZING AND PURE MARKETING DECEPTION FOR THOSE STEALING, THIEVING COMMUNISTS AND THEIR COLD, FEELY, HANDS. I MEAN JUST LOOK AT THOSE LICENSING TERMS! THIS AMAZING! GOOD AS SOLD! Heretakemywallet!

BlazingDragon responds:

I you would like to donate, I wouldn't be offended lol. I did, however, have a certain person break the licensing agreement and use one of my piece commercially without permission. It was a mess to sort out, but the free music will keep coming! At least until I go professional, if that ever happens. Thanks. :)

For Those... For Those...

*tear*

Very good. I could see this playing in a movie when all the good guys die.

Black Lodge Black Lodge

spooky

I could see this playing on a soundtrack for holloween. (the holiday, not the crappy movie)