MerchantofMenaceMerchantofMenace

Let's look at something I've noticed on Newgrounds lately:
People telling others to shut up about Kony 2012: 98%
People actually talking about Kony 2012: .8%
sandvich: 1.2%
Seriously, you know how many people I've heard talking about how they're such a saint for liking a video? None. I haven't heard one person react how newgrounds portrays them to. Sure, everyone knows it's sad, but no one actually reacted like this. You people are just yelling "SHUT UP" at a crowd that hasn't even said anything, and while I am pretty sure there have been people who do actually react like this, they are so outnumbered by the people saying, "shut up about Kony," that I haven't even seen one of them, and there are unfortunately thousands of theses old, tired "shut up" videos, that it is seriously all I see on newgrounds, so this isn't even an original topic.
I fact, I say we should start a new campaign, "The shut up about shutting up about Kony 2012" campaign, because the internet has completely run out of subjects to talk about.
Your humor:forced and bland
Your animation: nothing remarkable
Your voice acting: Egoraptor's in here, so I guess it's not all bad
Originality: Good God, get a new topic to talk about people

Dr Whooves and Assistant Dr Whooves and Assistant

Wow, first review in quite some time, anywho, I found the animation to be... okay, I mean, it does the job, but it's nothing really extraordinary or ground-breaking, but it's not awful, I'll give you that. The voice acting on it's own I found very humorous and it was very well done, but the recording equipment itself I assume is poor quality, so it sounds like they're kind of talking out of a can, making it hard to hear sometimes, however I could tell the voices were well done. The overall humor of the video was silly(in a good way, so don't worry) I found myself constantly smiling and chuckling throughout, and I do hope to soon see the next video, just all in all, work on the recording quality.

Drink your Milk Drink your Milk

Forceps

CUZ HESH LAYS DOWN THE PHAT RHYMES, YA FEEL ME?! I KICK IT FOR REALSIES, NO DEALSIES! I KICK IT OLD-SCHOOLY! I KICK THA CRAP OUT OF THAT SCHOOL! I KICK IT!
lol, those were hilarious, btw, who's Hesh? And where did you get those voices from?

Aperture Investment Other Aperture Investment Other

Warning

Do not eat strawberry.
I laughed in this video every second through. Congratulations. Was it worth it? Because the only thing you managed to break so far, is my laugh box.

Hola_Pescado! Hola_Pescado!

I don't get it...

oh NOW I get it! *Head explodes*

WaterLoop! WaterLoop!

In science class, had it been taught like this,

And the water cycle would've been way cooler.

Leaf and Autumn Leaf and Autumn

Now whenever fall comes, I cry

I saw a naked tree and sobbed.
This was a really good flash. At first I thought, scince it being based on mostly stationary characters, it was going to be boring, however, I stood corrected. You put an interesting story in what I at first thought was going to be a boring subject.

brysew responds:

No need to cry, because the leaves are beginning a new path. Before they will dry out a lot of adventures

Check Please Check Please

why does that heart,

share my diet?

mayfly justice mayfly justice

little known fact,

at the start of this flash, that judge was only 7 years old. At the end, he was in his 80's.

The Dangers of Halloween2 The Dangers of Halloween2

Turns out HE'S crazy...

Ironic... isn't it? Hmmm yes.